There is an issue with the Callisto flyout and any nearby webview control. The webview control covers the flyout.
Here is a fellow describing the issue in more detail
you need a workaround with the WebView control when displaying a flyout (unfortunately, this reminds me of IE 6 and how Select objects would show through a floating div).
The following is the suggested workaround for displaying a flyout over a WebView control:
- Add a Rectangle object to your view’s XMAL with the same dimensions as your WebView control
- Just before you show the flyout, create a WebViewBrush with the current contents of the WebView control (basically a screen shot)
- Apply the brush to the Rectangle control
- Hide the WebView control
- Display the flyout
- When the flyout closes, redisplay the WebView control
- Clear the brush from the Rectangle control